Wednesday, September 7
– Travel day. It’s over 7 hours for the drive to Stonewall Links, so I will be giving a whole day to travel.
Thursday, September 8
– First practice round day. Practice round tee time 7:52am North Course.
– 6:30 PM – USGA Players’ Reception
Friday, September 9
– Second practice round day. Tee time 7:52am Old Course.
Saturday, September 10
– First round of stroke play. North Course/Old Course. There are two rounds (36 holes) to whittle the field down from 264 players to 64. Everyone plays the North Course and the Old Course once each.
– First round tee time: 7:37am on #10 North Course
First round scorecard (started on 10):
Sunday, September 11
Monday, September 12
– First round of match play. Old Course. The field of 64 will be divided into a bracket style tournament, where each player will play against another player one-on-one. The winner of each match advances to the next round of match play.
Tuesday, September 13
– Second and Third rounds of match play. Old Course.
Wednesday, September 14
– Quarter and Semifinal Rounds of match play. Old Course.
Thursday, September 15
– 36-hole Final Match between the two remaining players. The first 18 holes is played on the North Course, and the second 18 is played on the Old Course.